Saturday, July 16, 2011

DIARY OF THE DAY

Assalamualaikum kawan kawan,

Today's a tiring day. The wholeeeeee dayyyyyyyyyyyyy! Ya understand? Good,
I'm fasting today (: There's no quaint reasons like, 'Heyy harini baru nk ganti puasa lah weh'. Haha lolz, NO. I'm doin puasa sunat. Wanna save my money PLUS I ate a-lot-lot yesterday. Nd I can see a big BUMP on my belly, ewwwww -.-

SPM nd PMR candidates have Ceramah nd also Bengkel Cemerlang. Today subjects are Maths nd Chemist (for SPM). From 8 till 12.30 we had our Maths. From 2 till 6 we had our Chemist. Me nd Intan were fasting today. We slept during the time others had their amazinggggg lunch. Why do I call it 'amazingggggg' ? It's because I'm freaking HUNGRY during tht moment! Dayyummmm! We slept in Surau hikhik cuz there's no other place, plus we're waiting for Zohor.

For Chemist slot, I bet 70% of my fellas already in their dreams bhaha. It's because the teacher's too 'nice'. She spoke gently nd nd it makes us sleepyy. weirdoo aite? haha lol. After the slot, there's still another slot remains. Nd it's bcause we were corking sleepy, We begged our teacher so tht we can walked home early. Nd she gave us the green light. YEEPPYY! :-D Everyone was shhooo excited ^^

At home, mamaabahadikadik they all went to Bagan Lalang for gathering. Me nd Ain were left alone -.- Thank God Kak Yien nd Opah Cik were here. I'm overly worried abt wht I shall eat for Berbuka. Nd I don't have to worry :D They bought a super delicious meal for me. I'm very thankful :* Kay, i gtg. Wanna do my hw hee Choww!

Assalamualaikum (: Jawab ye ye ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment