Tuesday, July 19, 2011

17.07.11 HP7 :D

Assalamualaikum,

You knw wht guys, I've watched HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2! Yeepppyy! At last, Thank God :D

Last Sunday I went to Sunway with my mommah nd daddy nd Ain. Me nd Ain watched HP, while my parents went other place. It was tremendously AWESOME! We enormously enjoyed it! <3

The saddest part is, There is no more Harry Potter after this <': I'm gonna cry cuz I loveeeee this movie so much ):

Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger,
you'll be missed <3

You too Draco Malfoy (':

HA-HA I love this part. P. McGonagall said, "I always wanted to use that spell"
*smiling
It's really funny tho :D

A part when he chanted a spell to Voldemort.

Left or right? I choose left. The right one is freakin ugly nd you can barely see the nose -.-
Eeeeewww

Kay, it's really an interesting movie. I enjoyed it nd I'm in love with it (:
I WILL MISS HARRY POTTER *sob sob
Toodles! (':

No comments:

Post a Comment