Friday, July 22, 2011

DIARY FOR TODAYYYY (Y_Y)

Assalamua'laikum (:

Heyya Dudesssss, Today was a tiring day act. After solat jumaat, I'd to rush to schl back cuz form 5 students have Bengkel Bahasa Melayu. What the? Bengkel? Petang? BM? Seriously teacher?

I'm so sure we're all gonna be feeble nd nd heavy-headed -.- In my opinion, truthfully I say it's inappropriate to do BM's Bengkel in the evening. But heyy, I was completely idiotic wrong :-D It was fun tho. The teacher, or should I say En. Kamal was a great great teacher ^^ He knows how to interact with us nd keep us awake in real world XD

I ate the donuts nd karipap tht our teacher gave TWICE. Yaaaa I mean, TWICE for like TWICE lol :P I'm so damn hungrayyyy nd it was superb yummy! At night, there's nothing to do at homie. So skype-ing with 'ttuuuuuttt' for awhile hahah. A WHILE je lah ((:

Kay enough of my babble-ment (: Tomorrow I have Physics class Yeeppy! ^^ Soo tataa dudes, goodnight <3

Assalamua'laikum

Kay seriously my heart melts when seeing this
awesome awesome picture (:
With the awesome guitar nd the awesome sun glass, with the
awesome skinny jeans
He's perfect! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment