Sunday, July 24, 2011

CIKGU CIKGU ~ lalala


Assalamua'laikum (:

Last week, Cg. zack gave us an absolute bored karangan to make. He wanted us to write a 'cerpen'. Haih, nk ayat berbunga. LOL, i'm not tht type of person so it's a lil bit tough for me. I work my a** off nd i think it's not working peeps. Haih, what can I do? I don't have a brilliant gazilliant idea -.- So I wrote down anything tht came across my mind tht instant moment :P hahah. Kay fine, my cerpen was the ugliest ever! I mean EVER! -.- But I have freakin finished it on 10.05 pm nd yaayy for me (:


I watched two movies today which was 'Sucker Punch' nd 'Nur Kasih The Movie' haha lol baru tgk weh XD The 'Sucker Punch' was a bit ridiculous nd giddy. Then, 'Nur Kasih' I hate it! Cuz it makes me burst into tears >,< Then, Last night I watched 'Sekali Lagi'. Pun sama! I cried at the end of the story Haih -.-

Nd today was a BIG BIG yaayy for me, cuz I got my watch back! wuhuuu~ Alhamdulillah (': Kay gtg, wanna sleep yooo. Byebye! Assalamua'laikum ^^

Last word, I LOVE YOU ASH <3

No comments:

Post a Comment