Friday, May 27, 2011

STRESS! haha

Wazzzz-up yo! Today I'm feeling relieved. Pheeewwwww, cuz Mid-term is finally overrr -.- ND
But act, my heart is pounding so fast cuz i'm freakin scared about my results. I did terrible things during my examination. Luckily I got A- for my Maths. That is unpredictable cuz it was tough. I've told ya tht bfore huh -.- Biology? Hmm not cool ): Sejarah? Huh, seriously not cool. Cikgu Zul said smtg to us, "Saya rasa semua kena rotan ni". Nd I was like, No MAN! Like seriously? --" I've worked my a** off for Sejarah ): Addmath? Chemistry? Physics? Agama? And others?

Dude, when I think about it repeatedly I'm stressing myself out -.- Nd it's not good for me. But, wht can I do? I can just pray to Allah, I'm hoping miracle can happen (':

No comments:

Post a Comment