Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'M STRESSED OUT, CAN'T YOU SEE?

Heyy guys, As you can see From last week I had this massive-important exams. This week was like the most stressful week -.- On Wednesday, we faced Biology paper 2 nd 3. I think it's quite okay, but Teacher Naimah said, "Alin! Awak ni ayat pnjg tp takda isi. Mcmana ni?" Nd I was like, S**t man -.- I'm hoping I get 80 above if not, I've to treat teacher! Huaaaa~

On Thursday, we have Chemistry. Don't wanna talk about it Talk to the hand dude :P


Today, Friday we have Mathematics. I was so dumb tht I thought it would be easy as abc, but i was completely idiotic wrong :O

*Grrrr okay okay stop complaining alin. You're the one who's messing up. Another week left! Yuhuuuuu :D I'm so excited nd I hope to do well in Physics, Agama, Add maths nd Sivik ^^

Tataaaaaa, :*

No comments:

Post a Comment