Saturday, October 2, 2010

MIDNIGHT FRIEND ^____^

He called me last night (i was the one who forced him to :P), Well of course im super excited! haha. We talk, talk and talk. Bout lots of things (: Suddenly, he came to this caption, 'you ni baik sgt lah. Sebab tu org senang nk pijak kepala you'. And yeah, I was stunned for a while. I'd never thought of that before -.-" haha, thanks for realizing me. But wait, am i nice? Jahat adalah, ngeheh. He called me angel bcoz i often appears everytime he was feeling down and alone. I take that as a compliment (: Haha. Well, he's a friend of mine, of course i'll always be with him everytime he needs me. HAHA poyo nye ayat XD *menyampah aku :P Anyways, i'm so glad bcoz we're still friends. And i think, bestfriend is much preferable than couple (': Ohh i wish i can turn back time :(

No comments:

Post a Comment