Sunday, August 14, 2011

SPM IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!



Assalamualaikum ;D

Heyy dudes cn you see my title up there? Well for your information, only nw i realized tht my current-important exam is just around the corner! -.- WTH, Alin alin. Haih, it's like I just woke up from my not-so-superb dream LOL XD haha, well yeah. Last night we break our fast at Abah's mother's house which is my Opah :D We have our cousins, uncles, aunties there. They're too many nd I can't type all of their names because it's gonna be like 350++ essay (:


Our meals were sambal udang, sambal sotong, lampung (which I've never ever heard before -.-), gulai lemak, tempoyak (Abah's fav among other lauk), ulam, pekasam and all kinds of kuih ;D My belly pumps out! hahah. Then my aunty asked me some lenko because it was placed next to me. Nd I was like, what? lenko? *thinking nd thinking. I don't wanna looked Stupid but hell yeah I am (: Nd she said, 'Tu haaa. Cincau haha'. I'm getting embarassed by that! hahah XD

Both my uncles ask me nd Ain abt our SPM nd PMR. Well, Ain's Pmr's trial is basically next week. So best of luck sistah! ;D I knw you cn do it. Do it for the sake of your family LOL :D

Before we went back to S.A, Paksu asked me whether my Add Maths is oky or not. Nd I said to him, 'Okylah kot. But Alin punya result naik turun naik turun'. He asked which chap tht makes me confused. I told him it will be Differentiation nd Intergration. He came nd sit next to me, asked a pen nd he taught me a bit abt it. Nd I was like, My uncle is AWESOME :D I got to learn smtg from him. It makes me more confident nd understands it better (:

Well, of course he needs to knw abt those things aite. He's a lecturer (: Not tht I'm being proud enough to tell evryone who's my uncle is. It's just tht I'm proud enough to know tht there's someone who cn help me with this shitty problemo nd I'm glad of it (: He's an inspirational to me. Study overseas nd have a major career in life. I bet everyone wants to be exactly like him ^^
*Well here I am sitting on this old chair while wearing this awesome baju kelawar (:

No comments:

Post a Comment