Thursday, July 14, 2011

STRESS MANAGEMENT ((:

Assalamua'laikum,
Our topic for tday is about, 'Stress Management' :D

Well, I'm posting this issue is because I'm stress too -.- With exams nd studies nd EVERYTHING! Can I have a day wthout any of this situation pleaseeeeee? (:
I've read smtg about how to handle our stress-ness. It started with:

Set priorities

-While you're doing your work, don't ever ever ever think about you other tasks. Just keep your mind on wht you are doing at tht time (: Focus on it, let evrything tht surrounds you vanished ^^

Relaxation techniques

Don't forget to get a break often. I think you should stand up, nd wandering around your house. Take your mind off your work for a few seconds, then only go back to it (:

Avoid stressful situations

If you encounter this problems, it's better not to get involved. At least, you're nt gonna be crazy like everyone else haaa? Haha, better tht way (: If there's a fight, I'm begging you, just run away -.- It's not healthy nd DANGEROUS :O

Sleep

I'll choose this one! :-D 10 out of 10 hahah. My mom used to tell me, a good night sleep will make you the most active person tomorrow ^^ You should try it tho. It also can clear up you mind, not lying :-D

I’m so relieved that July’s exam is ooovvveeeerrrr! No need for me to feel stressed out -.- That's all for today peeps. Toodles! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment