Tuesday, June 7, 2011

HEARTBROKEN TALLY TALES (':

This is such a heartbreaking news! -.- I'm shocked when Afnan told me tht they're gonna split up. I thought it was some sort of awful joke but when I surf the internet, apparently it is true ): Huh, I am tremendously sad nd nd I think it's not proper for them to get a divorce. They've just married for like 5 weeks tho.

In a press conference, the Duke of Cambridge admitted tht marrying Kate was a big mistake *LOL seriously? He said, "I don't now wht I think at tht time. We are not a couple. I never loved her and to be honest from the beginning I was not interested in getting married. "

"I'm glad I'll never have to see tht AWFUL women again". He then smiled nd walked back into Buckingham Palace.

Conclusion:We always thought ppl who married in some sort of fairytale wedding would last forever. But yeah, it is certainly not true. I always dream to have this kind of wedding but to be honest it's just wasting your money to have a wedding tht MIGHT not last forever kan? Haih, what a life (:

No comments:

Post a Comment