Friday, October 22, 2010

SADNESS MAKES PPL CRIES


It makes me feel sad, when people talks about losing whom they loved the most :'( Sometimes, I can't even imagine myself being in their shoes even for awhile.

(In the middle of nowhere. No moon on the sky, just stars)

Can you see the stars ? I can see it (': Well, whenever I feel like I miss the person whom I love the most and had gone far far away from here, I will express all my sadness and my eagerness to see them by looking at the stars :'D Sometimes I'll cry all of the sudden.

I miss you ata(grandpa) :'( Seriously I miss you. I cry when I look at the stars because it reminds me of you. Your kindness, makes me miss you soo badly :'(( I hope you will be sitted at the ryte place there (': Di tempat org2 yg beriman :'D

I won't show my sadness in front of my family or friends. I love to cry alone. It makes me feel more relieved. I don't like ppl to see me crying. Because crying makes ppl look fugly tho, haha. Can I cry? :'((

No comments:

Post a Comment