Monday, October 4, 2010

MIDVALLEY

You know what,
I'VE ALREADY WATCHED CHARLIE ST. CLOUD!!!
Ohh-my God, Man! Serious happy gila, awww :D

Semalam (monday) pergi Mid dgn ain Mok-mok. She bring her 2 best budds (afishah and sabi). Mula2 pergi breakfast. Roti plus ice lemon tea, yummmmyy! After that, it's time for 'meng-usha' stuffs (: Pkul brape ntah pegi beli tiket wyg. The movie starts around 11.45 or something. Gila weh, sumpah best. I cried. SERIOUS! Bukan bergenang dh airmata, siap jatuh lg. Maybe sedih sgt kot sbb byk org mati dlm cerita tu. Wanna know more? Watch the movie yourself dude ^^

Dh habis cerita, pergi mkn mcd. Then pusing 1 mid.
I bought a floral skirt in Nichii! And received a pair of Rubi shoes in Cotton On from Ain Mok-mok. It's for my birthday present. Wink wink (;

Mlm terus tidur. Tak igt dunia haha :P

No comments:

Post a Comment