Saturday, October 30, 2010

DUSTIN MILLIGAN


I used to fav a well-known guy like Taylor Lautner, blabla. But this time it's a bit different, I guess.

Have you ever seen this guy? Me neither -____- Last day, I was only google-ing bout 90210. Damn, I really love that drama :O Then I found this extremely adorable guy :D He was in that drama in season 1 only ): How sad I was. He played the role Ethan Ward. Yaaaayyyy, I remembered his name! Haha

The reason why he was kick out from that drama because his role is 'too nice'. What the hack? I love nice guy. And it's a perfect role for him. Don't cha think? I've like dozens of his pictures in my documents, haha. God, I fond him. His adorable tho. I wanna say it as many times I can :DD
He's the apple of my eyes :D I love him. Serious! I adore his eyes and his smile. Oh God --"

*That girl besides him in both pictures is Jessica Stroup. She played the role Erin Silver (: His girlfriend. Whoaaaaa :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment