Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Eid ^^

Ramadhan is coming to an end now with only 3 days to go. And this Friday will be one of the biggest annual celebrations for all Muslims worldwide. It will be a celebration of victory for all who succeeded in completing their duties during Ramadhan. How fast the days have moved, it seemed only yesterday I’ve just started fasting :D


H.T.G
*I miss you guys a-lot-lot :'(
*For this 'Raya', I really-really wanted to say I'm sorry for my behave that sometimes might annoyed you guys. I didn't mean it (':

Hope this Raya, be a special one for you (:
And may it brings special moment that cherish you forever ^___^
ILYGUYS, muah muah

therefore,
SELAMAT HARI RAYA, MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN (':
Nak balik kampung tu, be extra careful tau tau.

No comments:

Post a Comment