Sunday, August 1, 2010

CONTENTS

Abah was going to Melaka :P So, we decided to follow him. Yeah, and my brother, Izwan followed our uncle, holiday in Teluk Batik (: We reached there around 11.oo a.m(Saturday). Yeah, it's still early :P We had our breakfast at 'Indori Restaurant'. 15 minutes after finished our meals, Me and Ain were like so bored to hell then, decided to go to 'Melaka Megamall' to watch moviesssssss (: We walked to the mall. It's not so far. Just the two of us. Mama was busy with our not-so-good cousies :P In my head, I really DAMN wanna watched Eclipse. Thank God, Ada weyyy :D I was like so FREAKIN happy to death :D We watched Eclipse around 11.50 or something.

Then we called mama, cuz she wanna watch SALT. All of the sudden she said, "Korang jelah tgk. Mama penatlah. Nak rest dekat hotel ". Yeah, she alrdy said that, there's nothing we can do to cajole her --' And we, AGAIN watched movie :D SALT. Whooooosshhhhh, THE BEST. James bond, female version Heee. It's one heavy action movies, But I enjoyed it so much. (: Angelina was pretty amazing ^^ I dun wanna tell anything bout the stories, you guys need, no I mean HAVE TO watch it by yourselves :D

Next day (Today), yeah I mean Sunday. We went again to the mall. And guess what? We watched another MOVIE (!) Haha. We watched 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice'. Dude, It's freakin AWESOME . Can I be like dave? He was so-so-so good with his Physics --' Gosh (!)

I'm gonna give 5 stars to all the movies I watched :D haha. These movies were TREMENDOUS (!)

No comments:

Post a Comment