Thursday, July 29, 2010

IN THE MIDDLE OF VACANCIES

I was left alone. Trying to figure out who I am. To my family, to my friends, to myself. Living in the world full of darkness was frightening. I was lost in the place where I couldn't find no one.
That was my biggest terror.

*I couldn't imagine if my life would be as terrible as this. I've dreamt of it ):

AND THAT IS WHY,
Family and Friends are the key to our happiness. Never gave them a heartbreak cuz it's just gonna tear everything's apart (: Having a good relationship is something that we really need right? So, Go for it (!) . Never let anything blocks you from moving forward ((: Grab what's in front of you. Live this magical life to the fullest :-*

hearts-122.gif Heart Icon image by Yotsuba-chanwith love,
ALIN NADHIRAH
2010

No comments:

Post a Comment