Tuesday, June 1, 2010

FIND A FORM . RELEASING EVERYTHING (':

And Again , Single . Huahua . Padan muka kau :p Derr , ur not good in taking care of boyfriend lah (': That's why this is happening . This is the reality that we've to face on . Im okay , Im strong . I can fade everything awayy . I still can be the happiest ppl on Earth , even though deep inside , Im lonelyyyy and and Hurt gila . Like what Alep said , "Couple ni tak kemana" . Yeah wey , After what i feel right now , One thing that i know fer sure is that Never trust guy 100% or 50 or blabla :p Btw , Thxx yaw fer hurting me . Thxx fer lying to me too . But , Im okay . Cuz i've been in the same position fer soo many times (: You , is something that im gonna keep forever as my bittersweet ((': Ttyl ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment